Add a little zing this Diwali with silver earrings
Every young fashionistas go to option for jewellary is silver. Hoop earrings, jhumkas chandeliers and chaanbalis will blend the look both in ethnic and contemporary. The allure of silver looks good in Indian skin tones. The striking feature of silver is the grandeur it offers which is quite on the line of fine jewellary at a very low price. Here are some earthy designs in sparkling silver:
- Vidya Balan always carries jhumkas and earrings well. These oxidized silver earrings can be worn on any occasion with a sari. But keep in mind to make the look simple while sporting these big earrings.
- Sonam Kapoor has accessorized her masaba tribal outfit with an oxidized junk silver piece from Amrapali. This embellished earring has a little dome in lower portion and it can go with any bohemian dress.
- Prachi Desai wore a Sangeeeta boochra jhumka in Lakme Fashion Week, Mumbai. This chunky piece of art will stay evergreen in fashion. Sarees suits or any ethnic wear will look good with these jhumkas.
- Alia Bhatt’s look extremely pretty and glamorous in this hoop silver chaandbalis earrings. Some white pearls are attached to the lower ends of the earrings you can just steal away the look in any evening party.
- And here’s our TV serial actress who does this long chained silver jhumkas with tassel so well. This chic boho is apt for any festive look. Try this look with some Indian outfit.
Since innovation silver gives the freedom to play with an array of colors so accessorizing silver jewelry is very important. Silver jhumkas are an evergreen fashion so wear them in any festive occasion.