Sport silver chokers in a different way this festive season
Chokers are a huge welcome. The 90s are back with a touch of modern finish. Whether they are on red carpet or grabbing lunch with friends it seems all celebrities are playing these accessories well and if you seem bore of wearing jadau, kundan, gold and diamond try these silver chokers for a bold and smart look. Silver was a come back since 2015 and here in 2017 we see current jewellary is all about statement jewellary so If u desperately wish to break free from the monotonous jewellary here’s how to jazz silver chokers. Read on..
- Janelle Monae attended Paris Fashion Week Women’s wear on October 5, 2015 wearing a double necklace set in hammered silver showing off her edgy style.
- In her 8th Album Artwork, Rihanna caught attention by pairing gothic style black and silver choker with silver hoop earrings. She nailed it by completing the look with dark lips and tiny buns.
- The legit B-town fashionista , Sonam Kapoor dazzled in a trendy piece of ethnic silver choker on the red carpet. She wore it with a traditional off white saree and off shoulder blouse.
- The floral pattern silver choker that Miss Bhatt wore was dainty, smart and quite feminine! She wore a simple shift dress with stilettos to a party. You can try out this choker with other western outfits like bodycon dresses, pant suits etc.
- This tribal layered silver choker is a must for this festive season since no festive look is complete without a bohemian look. Katy Perry has balanced this intricate look with silver drop earrings and super sleek hair. You can also match this piece with some off shoulder dresses and tunics.
Style tip: always keep the makeup minimal while wearing chokers. Low plunge line dresses or off shoulders are the best since it enhance your collarbone and neckline